Monday, November 4, 2013

Day 1 Crossfit Blog

Just started Crossfit again today. Here's what we did...

4 Rounds
Rope Climb x1
Front Squats x11 (I did 75lbs.)
Pullups x11
Overhead Lunges x11
Ringdips x10

During the first round of front squats I started getting winded and I felt like I didn't have the energy to make it through 1 round let alone 4 rounds.  I kept plugging along with way too many breaks in between.  It's amazing how you think you are in alright shape then you do Crossfit and it kicks the crap out of you.  When I was done my lungs were burning and I felt like crap.  I just have to keep on going and after a couple of weeks I'll get feeling better I'm sure but these first two weeks are going to suck.

Day1 - 172.8 lbs. and 17.7 body fat (I know the body fat isn't accurate but my scale shows it so I'm going to list it).

Oh, I played basketball at 5:30 this morning for 1 hour so I'm sure that didn't help my energy level.

No comments: